Perhaps the greatest characteristic of Ayurveda is how it views each person as an individual. Every person is different and what works for one may not be so good for another. It sees the physical individual is made of differing percentages of certain qualities that correlate to the elements of Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. Through this viewing glass Ayurveda perceives a treatment plan and/or lifestyle changes that is based around what is right for the individual.
How Ayurveda can help address your symptoms:
With the wisdom of Ayurveda and a working knowledge of the five-element system of Ayurvedic medicine, Radha will work with you to vastly improve your health and identify and reverse the underlying cause of symptoms and illness patterns.
These conditions may include but aren’t limited to:
- Chronic (long term, lifelong) or acute (recent) illness
- Effects of pregnancy and postpartum periods
- Injury or trauma
- Seasonal or unseasonable allergies/illnesses
- Symptoms related to environment, or food allergies or sensitivities
- Symptoms related to toxic exposure
- Chronic systemic inflammation
- Autoimmune conditions
- Cold, flu, or infectious illness
- Vague and nonspecific – general malaise
Radha will help you understand how to apply Ayurveda in its simplicity and complexity.
To schedule an Ayurvedic healthcare appointment today, or schedule a consult to find out if Ayurveda is right for you, contact Radha Schwaller.